1.1 Providing quotation support - Personal information is processed for the purpose of confirming the identity of the inquirer for quotation, confirming the quotation, and notifying the result of processing② The purpose of processing personal information files registered and disclosed by 'Zikor Korea' in accordance with Article 32 of the Personal Information Protection Act is as follows. <Table 1>
|Personal information file||Retention grounds||Item||Retention period|
|Quote Contact||Consent to the subject of information upon receipt of an inquiry||Email, mobile phone number, password, name, company name, region||3 years|
- Collection method: Homepage - elated laws: Records on collection/processing and use of credit information: 3 years2. Processing and retention period of personal information ① 'Zikor Korea' processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information in accordance with the law or within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject. ② Each personal information processing and retention period is as shown in Article 1, ② <Table 1>. 3. Rights and duties of the information subject and legal representative, and how to exercise them As a subject of personal information, users can exercise the following rights. ① The information subject can exercise the right to view, correct, delete, and stop processing personal information at any time with respect to 'Zikor Korea'. ② Exercising rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 can be done in writing, e-mail, fax, etc. in accordance with Article 41 Paragraph 1 of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act for 'Zikor Korea', and ‘Zikor Korea' We will take action without delay. ③ The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 can be done through the legal representative of the information subject or through an agent such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with the form of Attachment 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act. ④ The rights of the information subject may be restricted according to Article 35 (5) and Article 37 (2) of the Personal Information Protection Act for requests to view and stop processing personal information. ⑤ Request for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested if the personal information is specified as the object of collection in other laws. ⑥ 'Zikor Korea' verifies whether the person who made the request, such as a request for access according to the rights of the information subject, a request for correction or deletion, and a request for a suspension of processing, is the person who made the request or a legitimate agent. 4. Create items of personal information to be processed 'Zikor Korea' processes personal information items as described in Article 1 and ② <Table 1>. 5. Destruction of personal information In principle, 'Zikor Korea' destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedure, deadline and method of destruction are as follows. ■ Destruction procedure
- The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB (separate documents in the case of paper) after the purpose is achieved, and is stored for a certain period of time or immediately destroyed according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is required by law.■ Destruction period
- If the personal information of users has passed the retention period, within 5 days from the end of the retention period, when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as achieving the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, or terminating the business, etc. The personal information will be destroyed within 5 days from the date it is recognized as unnecessary to process the information.■ Destruction method
- Information in the form of electronic files uses a technical method that cannot reproduce the record. - Personal information printed on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration.6. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices 'Zikor Korea' does not use 'cookies', which store and retrieve the information subject's usage information from time to time. 7. Personal information protection manager ① 'Zikor Korea' is responsible for the handling of personal information, and designates a person in charge of personal information protection as follows for handling complaints and remedies for damages related to personal information processing.
- Name: Kyung-rae, Sun - Position/Title: Manager - Contact : 010-9378-9962 / 062-941-9421 - E-mail : email@example.com ※ It is connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.
- Department Name: Operation Team - Person in charge: Kyung-rae, Sun - Contact : 010-9378-9962 / 062-941-9421 - E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses posted on this homepage using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices is rejected, and in case of violation of this, 10 million won in accordance with Article 50-2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection Please be aware of the following fines.
Frontier Spirit지코는 산업용 냉동, 냉장 쇼케이스 제품을 전문으로 생산하는 회사로서, 꾸준한 기술연구와 신제품 개발로 세계시장에 제품을 공급하고 있습니다.
Best Technology지코는 국내 최고의 기술력을 바탕으로 미주를 비롯 세계 각국에 수출하고 있으며, 쇼케이스 제조업체로서 동종업계의 선두주자로 주도적인 역할을 하고 있습니다.
Design Diversification지코는 다양한 디자인의 제품으로 경제성과 편의성을 우선하고 사용자의 입장을 고려한 제품을 개발하여 고객 여러분의 사랑받는 제품을 만들어가고 있습니다.
Customer Satisfaction지코는 21세기 무한경쟁 속에서 고객만족을 우선적으로 추구하는 기업으로 최고의 서비스로 고객 여러분께 한결 더 가까이 다가서도록 노력하고 있습니다.
지코코리아 임직원 일동
HQ : 95, Pyeongdongsandan 6beon-ro, Gwangsan-gu, Gwangju
Tel : 062-941-9422
Fax : 062-941-9421
Incheon Office : 12 Gaetbeol-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon Tel : 032-260-0500 Fax : 032-260-0505
Daegu Office : 129, Chilseongsijang-ro, Buk-gu, Daegu Tel : 053-384-6161 Fax : 053-384-6164